- 1 set of bed linen per week included in the price
- 2 sets of bath linen per week included in the price
- Cleaning during the week 4 hours a day, 6 days per week
- Cot for babies under 2 years
- Final cleaning
- Pool towels
- 5 car parking places
- Swimming Pool
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- Upon arrival, an advance payment of EUR 1,000 will be required for food expenses, to be adjusted during the stay according to real consumption. It is suggested, for your day of arrival, to send in advance the first supply list.
- Electricity and Hot/Cold AC included up to a maximum weekly consumption of 350 KW, any additional KW to be paid on site according to consumption (Euro 0.30/KW)
- Chef at home: A chef will come in the Villa to cook for you tipycal local dishes. The ingredients used are selected with care and used in classic, traditional recipes. The Relais Vittoria management also owns the famous “Maria Grazia” restaurant located on the beach in Nerano, where you can enjoy typical Mediterranean cuisine on the shore.
- Transfers: Transfer services are offered from and to Relais Vittoria, Naples, Sorrento or any other place of the area.
- Boat tour and boat rentals: Boat services are available for hire. A boat with or without a sailor may be hired to ensure you spend an unforgettable day cruising along the coasts of Naples and Salerno. The trip includes a guided tour discovering the beauty of the most splendid beaches of Amalfi Coast, difficult to reach by land. Special prices are offered to our guests in respect of the following routes: Sorrento and Amalfi Coast; Daily excursion to Capri Island; Night excursion to Capri Island.
- Refundable damage deposit to be paid in Euros on arrival: 1,000
- Refundable damage deposit to be paid in Euros on arrival
- Domestic pets Not allowed
- Pool opening dates (Private pool) 04 Apr- 24 Oct